The venue for the posters is Dataran Sastera, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, University Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur
You are advised to put up your posters at the venue on 9 July, 2018 between 2 – 5 pm. Your posters must be up by 830 am on 10 July 2018.
You will also be able to register for the conference here to beat the crowds registering on 10/7/2018.
Judging for the FLC2018 poster competition will be on Wed 11 July 2018 at 10am to 12 noon. Poster presenters are advised to be at their posters during this time.
For details of the best poster competition, see http://www.flcgroup.net/current…/flc2018-poster-competition/
Winners will be announced at the closing ceremony.
NOTE: Poster presenters are responsible for printing their own posters.
Here are guidelines to prepare your poster for FLC2018:
1) The poster should be prepared according to the following format
– Poster size is A1 size (23.39 x 33.11 cm)
– Poster layout- Vertical/Portrait
2) The poster contents should include the following information:
Grant information (if any)
– Research objectives/research questions
– Final or preliminary findings
An effective poster is one that presents your work in an interesting, meaningful, engaging manner. You may consult with any website on how to produce a poster.
Things to avoid:
– too much text
– too little information
– font size being too small to read – should be in a readable font from a distance of about 1 metre
– lack of organization
– poor graphs/visuals
– too few (or no) graphs or visuals
– poor poster size
See you at FLC 2018@KL.